Re-Energize. Re-Focus. Re-Inspire.
Looking to inspire and motivate your staff or group workshop?
Lemon Cree offers guest speaking and “mini health breaks” at your conferences! We have held many successful workshops across Canada, encouraging participants to become active, energetic and lead healthier lifestyles. This is a great way to get the crowd moving after sitting all day in conferences, leaving everyone energized and re-focused!
You can request the type of guest speakers you would like at your conference. Whether you are looking for our fitness and wellness instructors to get your participants active and moving, or one of our guest speakers to talk about being a role model and leadership to inspire, we have it. Contact us to make a request and we can cater our guest speaking services to your needs.
We travel nation wide!
SELECT LIST OF PAST CONFERENCES:
- Brescia Women’s College – London, Ontario
Youth Summit-National Aboriginal Diabetes Association – Niagara Falls, ON
- National Aboriginal Circle Against Family Violence- Winnipeg, MB
- Canadian Network of Women’s Shelter & Transition Houses- Montreal, QC
- Urban Aboriginal Community Strategy Network- Montreal, QC
- Lemon Cree First Fitness Convention- Gatineau, QC
- The Quebec Native Women’s Conference, Montreal, QC
- Cree Women’s Eeyou Association – Val’ dor, QC
- The Family Violence Symposium, Grand Council of the Crees, Chisasibi, QC …………… and more!
“I was at the women’s shelter conference in Montreal back in September, and you did the health breaks between the sessions…OMG we had such fun! Even the Executive Director from the shelter I work at was on her feet working out and loving every minute (and she’s not exactly a working out kinda gal ha ha ha) but she had the best time ever. When are you coming to Winnipeg, Manitoba? We’d love to have you come to the shelter and do a class with the clients and staff.”Susan - Winnipeg, Manitoba
About booking a guest speaker for your event!CONTACT US